Donate to WIN the 2017 Indian Chief “Vintage!”
What makes the 2017 Indian Chief Vintage so great:
- Lustrous Paint; Springfield Blue and Ivory Cream, classic and timeless.
- The bullet-proof OHV Thunder StrokeTM 111 engine pays tribute to legendary Indian® engines.
- Valanced fenders, elegant and functional, standard since 1940 on every Indian Motorcycle®.
- Genuine Leather Seating made with quality leather, becoming more distinguished over time.
- Extensive Chrome Plating of virtually every surface that can be chromed.
- Spacious and richly tanned quick-release leather saddlebags.
- Console mounted and key fob operated locking. Full electronic dashboard, keyless ignition and cruise control, too.
- Quick release Lexan windscreen.
- Indian script badging; a hallmark of the historic Indian brand, first created in 1910.
- Light Bar, plus War Bonnet Lighting mounted atop the front fender, the way it has been done since 1947.
- Total MSRP is $20,999!
Also for 2017 is a SECOND PRIZE, a premium quality Indian RACER Leather Jacket valued at $495. If you don’t win the 2017 Chief “Vintage” motorcycle, you might win this top-of-the-line jacket in your choice of men’s and women’s sizes!
Note: We will confirm your on-line ticket purchase via an email which will list your actual ticket number(s). Your ticket(s) will be put into the drum with other entries, but your actual ticket stubs will not be sent to you.
The drawing for the two winners*, motorcycle and jacket, winner will be held on Friday, December 29, 2017 at 2:00pm. All website electronic entries must be received no later than December 20, 2017. All mailed entry donations must be received at the Museum by 2:00pm December 29, 2017. You need not be present at the drawing to win. If you include your daytime phone number, we’ll call you if you are the lucky person! Include your email address and we can drop you a note if you win.
The non-profit National Motorcycle Museum is one of America’s motorcycling treasures. Large in scale with over 450 motorcycles from over a dozen countries, with diverse collections and interpretive exhibits, it tells the great stories of American motorcycling. So we are always grateful for your support; you have helped make it happen. We hope the new larger facility with more motorcycles, more memorabilia are something you feel part of, something you can say you helped to create through your support.
If you would like more information about this fundraiser or other National Motorcycle Museum support programs, please contact us at 319-462-3925. We appreciate your involvement and always look forward to hearing from you!
The National Motorcycle Museum is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation that relies on donations and fund-raising activities including this raffle to help preserve and present the exciting history of motorcycling.
*The donor for the first eligible ticket pulled wins the 2017 Indian Chief “Vintage,” the donor for the second ticket pulled wins the Indian RACER jacket.