The amazing 2015 Indian Chieftain brings iconic Indian styling to a whole new level, and you could win it! The ChieftainTM is in touch with its past, but far ahead of its time. It’s the first Indian Motorcycle® ever with a hard fairing, hard saddlebags, new comfort and more modern features. New for 2015, it’s like no Indian Motorcycle® before. And here is your opportunity to donate to win this great machine, make it yours. Get on and ride the latest and greatest from Indian!
Note: We will confirm your on-line ticket purchase via an email which will list your actual ticket number(s). Your ticket(s) will be put into the drum with other entries, but your actual ticket stubs will not be sent to you.
Here is what makes the 2015 Indian Chieftain so great:
- Sleek fairing with built-in high visibility driving lights. Motor-driven windscreen offers instantly adjustable wind protection.
- Fairing mounted high output audio system that delivers clean, quality sound from dual high-output speakers. Integrated Blue-Tooth, multi-function display screen.
- Spacious hard saddlebags on quick-release mounts. Console mounted and key fob operated locking. Keyless ignition, too.
- Valanced fenders, elegant and functional, standard since 1940 on every Indian Motorcycle®.
- The all-new OHV Thunder StrokeTM 111 engine pays tribute to legendary Indian engines.
- Classic badging using the Indian script; a hallmark of the historic Indian brand, first created in 1910.
- Lustrous two-tone paint; Indian Red, the standard Indian paint colors starting in 1912, plus black.
- Extensive Chrome Plating of virtually every surface that could be chromed.
- War Bonnet Lighting mounted atop the front fender, the way as it has been done since 1947.
- Genuine Leather Seating made with quality leather, becoming more distinguished over time.
- Total Value is Nearly $23,000!